Amazing Spider-Man 3D Live WP
Customize your device with official Spider-Man wallpapers and more
V2.23 - Over-All Optimization
V2.12 - Glitchy animation fix
V2.06 - Search bar error fix on low end devices
V2.04 - Bug fixes
V2.0 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 UPDATE
- New Free battery meter with spider sense
- New Utility Widgets including a Spidey Calculator and Flashlight
- New 3D Spider-Man with animated text, email and sms alerts
- New Stickers and clock widgets
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.